An easy, healthy midweek meal. For a different flavour, add 2 tsp of sesame oil before serving, or cut a large steak into strips and fry with the ginger and chilli then stir though 2 tbsp oyster sauce with the greens.
Yield: Makes 2 servings
Total Time: 30 Minutes
- groundnut oil
- root ginger thumb-sized piece, peeled and sliced into strips
- red chillies 2, finely sliced
- broccoli 1 head, cut into small florets
- spring greens 200g
- dry sherry 2 tbsp
- light soy sauce 2 tbsp
- spring onions 4, shredded
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a wok until very hot and stir-fry the ginger and chilli for 30 seconds. Add the broccoli and a splash of water, cover and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the spring greens together with the sherry and soy sauce and cook for a further 3 minutes.Top with the spring onions and serve.